Thursday 21 June 2012

Day 3 - Favourite Food

Now I don't know whether a sauce or condiment counts as 'food', but thinking it over I don't really have any actual food that I could call my favourite. I like lots of different foods, but none I would technically call my absolute favourite.

So, I settled on the one thing that I could not live without... sweet chilli sauce. I put it on everything! You name it and I will smother it in this stuff. It is the condiment of the Gods and I won't have anybody tell me otherwise!

This drawing was a fairly quick sketch using coloured pencils in my Moleskine, which I scanned and quickly touched up using photoshop. I mean quickly too as today has been rather busy for me.

This challenge is becoming more difficult day by day but I'm determined to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment